You are here
IT User Agreement
Google Apps for Education
- AP334 - Social Media - Students and Parents (1st 2 pages only)
- AP334-4 Parent Letter for Google Apps for Education
- AP334-5 Acceptable Use Guidelines for Google Apps for Education (includes consent form)
For teachers who want students to use specific web apps or online services such as IXL Math, Matific, Edmodo, and so on
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
This is an optional program available in some Middle and Secondary Schools and requires district approval.
- Checklist - for school staff
- Handbook - for school staff and students
- AP417 (Pages 1, 2, 3, 8) - for parent/guardian consent and student consent
The FreshGrade digital portfolio is recommended for use with Elementary School and Middle School students.